Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Cupcake Party

Here are pictures from the cupcake party we had to reveal Sprout's gender.

Enjoy!


cupcakes lined up on the counter... EVERYONE was anxious to take a bite!



first bite!



can you tell what color the frosting inside the cupcake is???



Mommy, Daddy, and BOTH Grandmas! What a LUCKY baby!!!


Mommy holding my blankie bear


silly Daddy put my blankie on his head! Mommy says he loves to wear all kinds of funny hats.


My first picture with Auntie Kakes


My first picture with Auntie Laura

So, if the pictures aren't clear enough - Sprout is a girl! We are going to name her Lorelei Josephine.

If it's possible, we are both even more excited about this - now that we know our baby is a girl. We started major work over Labor Day weekend clearing out a bedroom for the nursery (or the "Sprout House" as we lovingly call it).

-mama g

2 comments:

  1. I am SO excited for you!! Yeah Yeah Yeah! What a beautiful name. You are half way there. I won't tell you to enjoy every minute, because not every minute is enjoyable, but...remember the little things!
    -Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete