Tuesday, September 15, 2009

time for more pictures!

I have the 9/3 ultra sound pictures for you! They will follow the update.

Baby Lorelei is doing great! According to WTE, she weights right around a pound, and is just over 8 1/2 inches long. She kicks a lot everyday. It's still really hard for her Daddy to feel her - and even I have a hard time feeling her from the outside. But I have NO TROUBLE feeling her on the inside. We have The Beatles RockBand game, and last night - while we were playing, Lorelei was kick kick kicking like crazy! It's a fun time for me as a Mommy to be - I'm definitely forming a strong connection with this precious little girl.

As for Mama G... I'm doing just fine. Feeling less tired progressively. I still have days - like last Friday and Saturday... I must have had a huge surge of hormones or something, because I felt drained and to be honest - a little emotional. But by Sunday - I felt more back to normal, and I've felt fine the past couple of days. I am getting out of breath more while doing completely benign tasks (like dusting). I still have issues with bending or squatting - why in the world should that cause gagging?? And the issues with brushing my teeth are hit and miss... Some days I don't gag - and some days I do every time I brush. There are many wonders of pregnancy, I suppose. I've noticed the past couple of days that my hips have been exceptionally sore... It makes sense - hormone surge followed by growth spurt. Last night, I had been sitting in a strange position on an ottoman - and when I stood up, my left leg would not cooperate. I just couldn't put any weight on it - it felt like it was asleep even though it wasn't. All I could do was laugh - it was such a bizarre feeling! And that was most unfortunate, since the reason I stood up was to go to the bathroom. :) I made it - don't worry. It was just hilarious to me for some reason. (Guess I have my Mom's sense of humor)

Alex is feeling MUCH better these days. I think the change of season allergy attack is fading away - and he's starting to feel more like a human THANKFULLY! He's still enjoying work - and keeping super busy with school. (He's taking 9 hours!!) I'm amazed at how great he's doing juggling all his responsibilities - PLUS taking excellent care of me. :)

Picture time! I hope you enjoy!!!


here we have baby feet - looking from the bottom. if you squint - you'll be able to make out little tosies!!


This is the profile shot - Alex says Lorelei has my nose. :)


Finally, this is the shot where the sonographer could tell that our baby is a girl. I couldn't tell you how - but she said it was crystal clear.

- mama g

No comments:

Post a Comment