Saturday, August 15, 2009

Doing better

Eighteen weeks.

We are almost to the halfway point. In just a couple of weeks, we will have our gender ultra sound - and I'm getting really excited.

Over labor day - work will begin on setting up the nursery. I'm afraid that once we know the baby's gender - I'm going to have a hard time not buying all kinds of stuff!

I am feeling much better today than I did last week. The bleeding seems to have stopped, and I'm starting to be able to fathom engaging in "normal" activities such as showering and leaving the house without feeling too exhausted.

I even ran an errand yesterday in Norman, and then (after a nap, of course) Alex and I went out to dinner with our friends Laura & Ralph. And I did just fine.

I'm ready to think positively, and I've decided that today is the magical day during the 2nd trimester when I woke up feeling good, and wound up feeling great for the next couple of months. So - HOORAY!

The glass is half full, folks. Because I say it is. :)

- mama g

No comments:

Post a Comment