Monday, August 3, 2009

dreams

I understand that people have started having prophetic dreams about little sprout. Rick told Alex that he had one about the gender of the baby (I'm not going to reveal what he dreamt... I don't want to sway anyone else's dreams)...

That news prompted one for me during my rather large nap today. My dream predicted the same gender as Rick's did.

Only 1 month 'till the big ultra sound, and I'm an antsy antsy girl. I have to give props to my friend Lindsay who could have learned her baby's gender - but chose not to. (She even had the gender in an envelope in her house - but never peeked!!) If I had the ability to look in there right now to see what was going on - I'd do it.

Sprout is a fun little nickname... But I'm ready to start addressing my baby by his or her real name now. I'm ready to start knitting blankies and buying outfits... I'm getting really excited about this baby (not that I wasn't to begin with) and I'm ready for Sprout to make him or herself known!!

Impatient, much?? Nah!

- mama g

No comments:

Post a Comment