Monday, November 16, 2009

making room for baby

my have we been busy around here!  yesterday, marmee & grammy jaye brought over a bed and all the gifts from the baby shower.  We spent the evening assembling the changing table/dresser and doing laundry (baby laundry).  Today - we put the clothes in the dresser...  set up the baby's bathroom & nursery, and it looks FANTASTIC!

we didn't set up the crib.  we are hoping that we won't have to actually set that up until after we move back to Tulsa in june.  (that's mostly because i'm paranoid that taking it apart and putting it together more than once will disturb the integrity of the crib)  so...  HOPEFULLY - she'll be able to stay in the bassinet until then. 

I'll post some pictures of the room tomorrow or the next day.  I'm already snuggled up in bed for the night tonight.  It's cold outside - and I don't want to leave my warm covers!  :)

I did have an OB appointment today.  Everything looks good.  I'm still gaining weight - but the doctor is still happy with me, so I guess I'll just keep doing what I'm doing.

The carpal tunnel is still PAINFUL!  Those of you who follow me on Facebook already know that the pain in my hands has been waking me up (as if I don't have enough things waking me up at night).  I have another physical therapy appointment tomorrow, and hopefully the compression gloves I ordered will arrive tomorrow - and that SHOULD help according to the physical therapist.  (fingers crossed...  only metaphorically - cause really crossing them would hurt too much)

More tomorrow.

- mama g

1 comment: