Friday, July 31, 2009

toothpaste!!! bah!

For about the last month, each time I've brushed my teeth, my eyes have watered, and I've gagged a bit.

I started out more traumatic and has become more routine. But this morning, not thinking (because that's how most traumatic events start out... someone not thinking, and that someone is often me) I started brushing my teeth, and walked out into the living room - still brushing - to respond to an email.

I responded successfully to the email, stood up to return to the bathroom and finish brushing when my eyes began to water, and the gagging became violent.

Needless to say - when all was said and done, I had to brush my teeth again. :(

Stupid oversensitive gag reflex.

I'm sure it serves some overarching baby-protecting purpose... Like to keep me from practicing sword swallowing or something, but SHEESH!

- mama g

No comments:

Post a Comment