Saturday, June 27, 2009

e-l-e-v-e-n

Eleven weeks.

We are almost out of the first trimester.

I'm feeling less sluggish, and I'm thankful for that. I am going to the bathroom a lot more - but that makes sense since Sprout is now 2 inches long - two times bigger than two weeks ago. I'm guessing the pressure on my bladder is impressive.

Yesterday, Alex and I went swimming for some exercise. I don't want to overdo anything,
since I am still in the 1st trimester. I guess you could say I'm being overly cautious - but I'm comfortable with that. So - we got some little kickboards, and we swam a little bit in the lanes. Only for about 20 or 30 minutes - and certainly nothing strenuous... But it was fun, relaxing, and exercise all rolled into one.

Also - I found a prenatal yoga class that I am going to take when it starts at the end of July. It's called "Mamaste Yoga", how cute is that??? It's specifically for women in their 2nd and 3rd trimesters. So it will be perfect for me.

- mama g

1 comment:

  1. hee hee hee mamaste yoga..so cute!! kakes

    ReplyDelete